I’m delighted to offer this new CPD course focused on the conceptual development of fractions.
The 60 minute view on-demand video workshop covers
- A range of ideas and strategies for teaching fractions
- Research on the implications of fraction knowledge and how they can be learned
- A look at the many meanings of fraction and why this matters
- Understanding the progression of fraction concepts
- How to use a connectionist approach to make fractions intuitive
- How to develop mental fluency in fraction work
This course is suitable for both upper primary and secondary teachers.
Cost: £10 (includes ability to download the video and keep for future reference)
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.